PEOPLECONQUEST HR is recruiting for international river cruises:
Job Position: Pastry
Responsible for delivering an exceptional gastronomic service for our travelers in accordance with our client standards, while contributing to a positive work environment.
Primary (Non-Exhaustive) Responsibilities:
• Practicing our clientvalues
• Preparing daily meals in accordance with menu cycle
• Responsible for organizing “mise en place”, appropriate storage, and keeping of goods
• Responsible for hygiene in the galley in accordance with HACCP regulations
• Actively supporting and assisting culinary and restaurant team
• Participating in extra duties (i.e. luggage and garbage handling, crew show, loading) • Any other duties advised by the Executive Chef/Hotel Manager
For the avoidance of any doubt the Crewmember agrees that that it is a non-exhaustive list of primary duties which the Company may reasonably amend from time to time in accordance with the exigencies of the company and the vessel on which the employee is working
• Culinary school diploma or basic education equivalent is preferred
• Minimum two years of experience in the field of desired position, preferably in a 4 or 5 star restaurant and/or hotel • Cruise ship experience is a plus
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to learn and progress
• Fluency in English
Send resume for: firstname.lastname@example.org with Ref.ª Pastry_River
In order to continue sending emails we must to have your written consent.
If you have all the interest, please feel free and write in your email with your resume that you consente this future communication.
Envie a sua candidatura preenchendo o formulário