PEOPLECONQUEST – HR is recruting for one of our clients that is a National River Cruise Company located in Oporto
Executive Sous Chef (M/F)
Responsible for coordinating, supporting, and delivering an exceptional gastronomic service for them travelers in accordance with the company standards, while contributing to a positive work environment.
• Practicing company values
• Leading, coordinating, supporting, motivating, training, and evaluating galley team
• Monitoring and ensuring culinary service is up to the highest standards
• Responsible for organizing “mise en place”, appropriate storage, and keeping of goods
• Responsible for hygiene in the galley in accordance with HACCP regulations
• Actively supporting and assisting culinary and restaurant team
• Responsible for ordering food, as well as stock and cost control together with Executive Chef
• Relieving Executive Chef during his/her absence
• Any other duties advised by Executive Chef/Hotel Manager
• Culinary school diploma or basic education equivalent is preferred
• Minimum two years of experience in the field of desired position, preferably in a 4 or 5 star restaurant and/or hotel
• Cruise ship experience is a plus
• Proven leadership abilities and excellent communication skills
• Fluency in English
Please send your cv to email@example.com with ref.ª Executive Sous Chef – 5* River Company – Portugal
In order to continue sending emails we must to have your written consent.
If you have all the interest, please feel free and write in your email with your resume that you consente this future communication.
Envie a sua candidatura preenchendo o formulário