PEOPLECONQUEST – HR is recruiting for one of our clients that is an International River Cruise Company located all around the world.
Job Position: Assistant Hotel Manager
Responsible for coordinating, supporting, and delivering an exceptional guest service for them travelers in accordance with the company standards, while contributing to a positive work environment.
• Practicing Company values
• Responsible for entire front desk area and gift shop and co-responsible for housekeeping department
• Organizing and conducting check-in and check-out
• Coordinating and supervising general administrative tasks for all departments
• Responsible for cost, revenue, and inventory administration
• Relieving Hotel Manager during his/her absence
• Handling and resolving travelers’ concerns
• Any other duties advised by Hotel Manager
• Hotel school diploma or basic education equivalent is preferred
• Minimum two years of experience in the field of desired position, preferably in a 4 or 5 star restaurant and/or hotel
• Cruise ship experience is a plus
• Proven leadership abilities and excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational and computer skills
• Fluency in English
Please send your cv to email@example.com with ref.ª Assistant Hotel Manager – Europe River Company
In order to continue sending emails we must to have your written consent.
If you have all the interest, please feel free and write in your email with your resume that you consente this future communication.
Envie a sua candidatura preenchendo o formulário